Friday, March 2, 2012

Puyallup Sewing Expo Day 2



Hi Annie! What a fun day we had shopping and people-watching. I'm glad you wore your Vogue 8620, so that we could show off to the Tilton sisters! Here is a (very poor) picture of my version in gray denim:
And a few pictures of the patterns from Silhouette, Sewing Workshop and Louise Cutting that will be my sewing projects in the coming months:
Of course I bought fabric too! As it turns out, all from Marcy Tilton.
A beautiful lime/gold silk dupioni (it's hard to show the color correctly).
Also a mocha/latte/espresso animal-print brocade and a black/silver pinstripe cotton stretch. Jackets? Skirts? We Shall See.
AND - cool slotted wooden holders for my rulers and bone folders. A large one for the cutting table and a smaller one for next to the sewing maching!
Thanks for going with me and driving us all about - it was fun! But now I need a nap....

Hi Sis!  We did have fun, even though silly Me forgot both her money and her credit cards!  So thanks for buying my dvds for me.  (Pay you back soon!)

 

No comments: