- Minkie sleeps
- Super K
- Jack sleeps (not for the faint of heart)
- Hattie the Cattie
- Old home economics books (and everything else)
- Old sewing books
- Old cookbooks
- Annie's Divine Divinity collector's edition
- Minkie and Annie Rose -- baby pictures
- Other interesting old books
- Annie's favorite Skyrim pictures
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Outside the necessary facilities:
Annie and David had a lovely time at the Taste. Annie had grilled salmon atop a salad with pomegranate dressing (perfect with salmon). David had bacon wrapped tuna bombs. Lunch was followed by a walk through the rose and Japanese gardens. Sadly, there were no pretty summer dresses. Maybe because, typically, the sun never actually came out.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
photo courtesy of EOS (http://www.emmaonesock.com/)
Aren't they beautiful? Not sure what I'm going to use them for, but it will be something lovely and summery. I see myself cruising the Greek isles wearing things made from these!
Here's the Conversation Print blouse, just finished (also Emma One Sock). I'm thinking of wearing it to the Taste of Tacoma tomorrow.