It still needs sleeves and hem, and the facing needs to be tacked down. It should be ready to wear to the Sewing Expo in Puyallup, although it will probably be to cold to wear it. Hope to see you all there!
- Minkie sleeps
- Super K
- Jack sleeps (not for the faint of heart)
- Hattie the Cattie
- Old home economics books (and everything else)
- Old sewing books
- Old cookbooks
- Annie's Divine Divinity collector's edition
- Minkie and Annie Rose -- baby pictures
- Other interesting old books
- Annie's favorite Skyrim pictures
Monday, February 27, 2012
State of the jacket
Here are front and back views of the current state of the jacket (Vogue 8620). I think it is going to be gorgeous, but it hasn't been without its problems. Yesterday I had to soak out a small blood stain (sharp pins!), and today I found a couple for spots. I am suffering for this jacket!