Monday, December 12, 2011

New Laptop



What a day! Annie and her wonderful husband-person came over and set up my new laptop for me! Actually, the only laptop I've ever owned! I really appreciate the help...I could never have done it myself. At least not in such a short amount of time. I would have been sweating and cursing over it for days. While the genius husband-person wired everything up and made it all work, Annie and I decorated the green tinsel tree in the bathroom. Didn't it turn out well?
I've also been working on making fingerless gloves since it's so @#$88-ing cold at work and space heaters are not allowed. I've used Marcy Tilton's Vogue 8703 for a starting point and I'll be doing a little fine tuning as I go along. The sample pair is quite plain, but I like the tiny bit of decorative stitching at the top and bottom. I think I will narrow them a bit to make the wrist a little tighter and add some ribbons and/or buttons for trim

No comments: